Double Shot Mondays Double Shot Mondays

Hey, glad you're back! I'm ChineseCommando (don't know if you remember me lol), with a new account. Anyways, that alarm at the beginning was pretty nice. The first half of the song was pretty nice, but about 2/3 into it everything gets a bit weird. The arpeggio after the two gunshots were great, but too bad the song ended shortly afterwards. Anyway, glad you're back, and like the guy below me said, I hope this song is a comeback!

Stealth - Who We Were Stealth - Who We Were

I like your work. You have some pretty awesome progressive trance stuff as well as some beautiful, contemplative ambient-styled works such as this one. Nice job and keep up the great work!!

Isn't It Nice (Part 1) Isn't It Nice (Part 1)

The intro was a bit weird and uncharacteristic of what one would expect from you (not saying that it sucked, just saying that it's not your usual style). I may even venture to say it was a bit annoying, too. However, the middle section was great. I loved the soft melody and chord progression. The outro, though a mirror of the intro, was much better with the chord progression from the middle section.